A journey on the path to la dolce vita. The sweet soulful life ..

A journey on the path to la dolce vita. The sweet soulful life...

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Keeping up with my resolutions update

I have been keeping up with all of my resolutions, as the month of February comes to a close I am doing a check on all I have been working on in since 2012 began. Two months almost down, but lots more to do/continue to do. Most of the resolutions are ongoing and some are one time events.

~Here is my list breakdown so far~
Eating healthy/vegetarian/gave sweets up for lent.
Walking at least 5 days a week.
Yoga weekly, I have been going at least once a week, now going to go more since I have so many classes.
Volunteer for classes, I have earned lots of free yoga classes from two studios,what a blessing.
Volunteer with cats, once a week and working on a fundraiser.
Keeping up with Birthday cards, a few to go out before February ends, then March Birthdays and staying connected through phone calls, texts and emails.This is so important when you live so far from everyone.
Enjoying life, living LA DOLCE VITA
Two Dr appointments so far, Dentist and Eye Dr,
*I have been in contact with an organization/band that performs at nursing homes and brings awareness to the need for entertainment in nursing homes. In March it looks like I will be singing backup and joining the band. This is my resolution to help senior citizens in nursing homes. I starred this one as I am yet to perform, but I have been on contact and I will be joining them on their good hearted quest soon.


Of course I have more, many more resolutions to add as the year progresses, but this is up to date as of February 26th 2012. 


Love and light to all,
Rose
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I am so proud of you for all of your hard work. :) You have started off the year right! Stay happy and healthy!

    ReplyDelete