A journey on the path to la dolce vita. The sweet soulful life ..

A journey on the path to la dolce vita. The sweet soulful life...

Monday, January 30, 2012

Vision Quest

My husband and I have decided to make a vision board, to harness our energy and share with the universe our goals and dreams. This will be done in the first of February to kick of the second month of the year. What do you have on your vision board. Do not be afraid to vocalize your desires in life.It really works, just try it.

January was a success so far. I have been exercising five days a week and I finally took the first step into a yoga class. I get so many wonderful classes due to my work exchanges and Pink Iron and it is time I took the gifts presented before me. I really enjoyed my yoga class and afterwards felt like I was floating. More serenity through the yoga studio to come.I have the opportunity to take classes three to four times a week.I plan on mastering the art of yoga.Shout outs to Pink Iron, City Yoga, and Swerve Studio and all their amazing owners, managers and staff.

I lost 6 pounds and I continue to forge forward. I tried something that could be a wonderful opportunity and a little scary. The best accomplishment was the fact that I put myself out there and gave it my all, whether or not it pans out is for fate to decide. I also had new yet wonderful friends to help me along the way, making me remember it is our friends and loved ones that shape our lives.

I also have been reminding myself that giving back is one of life's greatest gifts. I am calling the cat shelter to volunteer starting next week. I would like to find a senior home and visit the residents in the near future, in the months to come. I have many resolutions but one of the most important is to make a difference in the world. I hope I am up for that challenge.

Sticking to all of my resolutions, and evolving as the year continues to unfold. A flower does not blossom overnight, it takes time to become the coveted rose.

Love and light to all on this blessed Monday.
Rose








No comments:

Post a Comment